Hyperpolysyllabicsesquipedalianism

Yes, it's a word...it just so happens to be the word that my Father-in-law taught my son over their Easter weekend visit! Ironically, it's definition is "the practice of a person who likes to use big words in excess." LOL...that's my boy!




This 2nd video needs no explanation. We'll be stowing this one away for dating years. Shall we have him sign something to this effect as well? Might not be a bad idea. :)


Oh, and YES, if you notice that he's never wearing a shirt...he won't keep it on! I do dress him, but he always says "I got hot and 'svetty' Mom" and off it comes. *sigh* My only consolation is that between the two of them, they usually have on a complete outfit. :) Such is life in a household of men...of all ages!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...