Welcome, SXYVPR 1

For weeks, I've been receiving emails from my lil bro, Micah that look something like this:

SXYVPR 1
DUSSST 1
FANGSS 1
SSSXY 1
VYPR 1
PREYIN 1
UDLUSE 1
SSSMKN 3
KSSTHS 5
GIVEUP 3
ADRNLN 4
UDLOSE 4

CNWEEP 1
SNAKED 1
SLYTHR 1
SLPPRY 1
SHFTED 1
POYZON 1
SNAYKE 1
YLWSNK 1
SSORRY 1
TEMPT 1
ISMOKU 1
LOOOKY 1
SSMKN 1
SSSRRY 1
VIPAH 1
RIPPED 1
SSSURE 1
INVASN 1
BITME 1
SHOKED 1
AVOID 1
WASBIT 1
SSSICK 1

This is similar to the process we married people go through when we're expecting a baby...throwing baby names around back and forth to see what responses we get. I voted. I begged that some not be used because I wouldn't admit relation. But when he called me the other day and said "What's up?" I had no idea he was announcing the newest member of the family, his baby, his new shiny yellow 2001 Viper!



A frivolous adoption for a 27 year old guy, you say? Well, I'm uber proud of my lil bro and I like to brag on him because so few people are like this these days...he actually paid his own way through college and graduated 100% debt free. He paid cash for a modest, but decent car immediately after graduation. This astounded us! But when he was able to put 70% down on the Viper? I just have no words to express my admiration.

Ladies, he's single...but I can't make any guarantees for how long!

So here's to my lil bro...Micah, and his new baby SXYVPR 1. Congrats, Micah, I think he looks just like his Daddy! ;)

If you'd like to congratulate him in person, give him a shoutout at hmicah@hotmail.com


Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...