Happy Birthday, Grandma Nelson!


nelsons006 blog.jpg


My MIL has been asking for a new family picture for a few months, so for her birthday today, I decided it was time to break down and give it up. Wouldn't you think this would be a SIMPLE task for a photographer? Not for a photographer who's also a CONTROL FREAK! I like TAKING pictures, not being IN pictures! I don't like letting anyone else use, hold, or even look at my 5D. I don't like being blind to what's happening through the lens! I don't like being out of control AT ALL...not ONE BIT! But it was time to put all that aside, and I'm so glad I did. We ended up with a really great family photo...a very rare thing in our house! My boys are growing up so fast and I didn't even realize how big they'd gotten until I saw the pictures today...C is sure growing into his "look." And J looks a lot more like the age I FELT C was still at! It's incredible how time flies. Before I know it, I'm going to have teenagers. Time to bid this computer goodnight and go read my little sprouts a bedtime story. G'nite! And Happy Birthday, Grandma! Thanks for inadvertently giving US a gift on your birthday!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...