PUBLISHED!

I have a lot of blogging to catch up on! I need to update everyone on the contest results, tell you all about my trip to Dallas and post SEVERAL photo shoots! I've been slacking! OH MY! These are all going need to be separate posts so the next week should be jump-up-and-down exciting for all you blog stalkers. :)


Right now, though, I just want to tell you how excited I am that a photo from Patrick and Katie's wedding has been published on the cover of Michiana Veils and Vows!! The Spring edition has been released and you can find a copy at Martin's or Meijer, The South Bend Chocolate Factory, and a few other places around town. The cover isn't the only excitement...there are actually a number of photos from their wedding and a few others printed inside, so make sure you go grab a copy and check it out!


v&vcurrentissue_currentissue.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...