Aaron and Christle Engagement

Well, this is a bit of an emotional post for me...I'm sure you all know Aaron and Christle by now. They're my first place contest winners for free wedding photography. But as with so many of my clients, after they let me photograph their life and experience their amazing relationship first hand, I have come to consider them friends. Imagining them apart right now while Aaron is overseas defending our precious freedoms makes me tear up.


Well, about a month ago, Christle called me. She said that Aaron had not yet left US soil, but would soon, and he had one weekend of leave before that happened. He had asked her to fly out there and marry him and she wanted to know if I would still photograph their "BIG" wedding next year if they were already married? Um, OF COURSE! That's so romantic of him! Who would penalize a couple for such a thing? So I'm happy to say that Aaron and Christle are now Mr. and Mrs.! When I look at these pictures now, they seem happier somehow. Maybe it's just me being so happy for them.


For their session, we started out at an old restored theater. It was GORGEOUS and so much fun...


IMG_0286.jpg


IMG_0280.jpg


IMG_0295.jpg


IMG_0319.jpg


IMG_0322.jpgIMG_0311.jpg


Aaron and Christle both love 80's music...so we busted out some old albums and some bubble gum and some rockin' 80's outfits!


IMG_0360.jpg


IMG_0376.jpg


Aaron is very tall and Christle is...not. I love this shot...:)


IMG_0406.jpg


IMG_0443.jpg


IMG_0434.jpg


We were in a theater...so a little theatrical Titanic-inspired moment was only appropriate.


IMG_0402.jpg


Their babies...BIG babies!


IMG_0691.jpg


IMG_0669.jpg


IMG_0659.jpg


Aaron and Christle have a place they go when they need to drown their hard feelings and makeup...it's beautiful and peaceful and made a wonderful spot for some photos.


IMG_0648.jpg


I think one of the things Christle does best with Aaron is LAUGH. He makes her giggle like a school girl and it's awesome. :)


IMG_0616.jpg


This picture may have a bright little future! Army wives everywhere are finding it to be inspirational while they wait for their hubbies to come home. Christle in particular! :)


IMG_0591.jpg


IMG_0585.jpg


IMG_0576.jpg


IMG_0551.jpg


IMG_0542.jpg


IMG_0530.jpg


IMG_0522.jpg


The fun I can have with just a little patch of light and a really adorable couple...it's pretty crazy!


IMG_0484.jpg


IMG_0476.jpg


My absolute FAV of Aaron...look at him! Such a cute little boyish grin. :)




IMG_0624.jpg


IMG_0665.jpg


Christle took me on a quick tour of their home and when I saw this unique arched window in the attic, I asked her to sit in it for a picture! I really didn't realize how symbolic it would become for me, but now whenever I look at it, I think of Christle waiting for Aaron to come home.


IMG_0698.jpg


Really looking forward to celebrating with these guys next year. It's going to be a really REALLY happy reunion!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...