2009 -- Best Flowers

My method of choosing these images was not to go dredging up the best flowers of the year...that could have been a post three miles long! Instead I selected my favorite images overall (which came to 435) and then pulled out the ones that were cool because they had flowers. I haven't decided yet...I might do a blog post soon that features a collage of each of my wedding clients decor and flowers, but that's a massive project for another day. Today, I simply want to share with you some of my favorite images from 2009 that are unique because of their flowers:


tess290.jpg


trinity068.jpg


wipf336a.jpg


clem0419.jpg


madison0186.jpg


odell 0015.jpg


OHare0372.jpg


Ryleigh337.jpg


Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...