Nicole Merie

You're going to think I'm a NUT posting new stuff as frequently as I am, but this just shows ya'll how busy I've been! It's been a really huge juggling act to keep everything balanced and running smoothly around here. I've had lots of help, especially from my amazing hubby (including his willingness to let me hire some extra help). It hasn't been easy (...but I can't lie...taking all these pictures sure has been FUN!!!)

So this is my friend Nicole who actually graduated from high school about a year ago but didn't have any "real" senior pictures taken. We had a great time yesterday taking some cool pictures that we were both thrilled with! Since Nicole is also a budding artist and aspiring photographer, she was very patient while I played around with some interesting lighting setups.






Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...