Adoption Projects and Good News!

Right now I have two very good friends (four actually...two couples) who are pursuing adoptions. I've had the honor and immense pleasure of taking pictures for both of their adoption profiles! This is the third adoption project I've been involved in for friends. I can't even tell you how much I enjoy being a part of helping my friends find the children God has for them out there somewhere! It's an indescribable feeling to witness this all come together. Just this morning, our friends Bex and Andy, who are adopting from the special needs list in China, announced exuberantly that they have found their son! His name is Xu Bing and he's two years old. His special need is that his left hand did not form correctly in utero. He is a BEAUTIFUL child and I can't WAIT to meet him! Bex is my hero...a true SUPERMOM! After four biological children, she still has enough energy to adopt a FIFTH and head up the adoption ministry at their church, and run Artistree, a blog header design service to help fund their adoption...amongst MANY other amazing things she does (time and space will not permit). Here's some pictures from Andy and Rebecca's adoption session...and for more on their adoption journey, check it out for yourself here!





Our friends Pete and Bethany, are in the process of their second adoption. They're going through a local adoption agency and are asked to provide a book to tell the birth mother a little about their life and family. Their project got me all hyped up because I got to do a huge lifestyle session and make this cool album and a little DVD video thing for them too...it was SOOOO fun! We came up with the idea of the book being about their family from their oldest son, Micah's perspective. Here's what we came up with...

This is the cover...imagine it folded...come on, I know you can do it!


Page one...click on the image if you'd like to see the page close enough to read the text.



















Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...