Paul & Crissy

Ok, I've been DYING to blog these guys for a whole WEEK now, but I had to make sure they were the first to see them! Last weekend Katie and I took Paul and Crissy out to New Buffalo for some engagement pictures and it was SOOO gorgeous! After we got over the initial shock we experienced when we realized the lake was still FROZEN, we laughed it off and had a GREAT time just goofing off and getting some really cool shots. The sun was warm and the sunset was beautiful. I managed NOT to reinjure my braced and broken wrist, which was great. And we didn't lose anyone beneath the ice...atleast not a WHOLE someone...hee hee! So here are my favorite shots of the very adorable couple...check it out! Can't wait till their Myrtle Beach wedding in May!!!!!






























Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...