Micah's 3-month Pictures

This little three-month CUTIE is Micah! This very first frame of the session, I said, "Ok, Micah, one practice shot..." and he gave me this HUGE grin! I thought to myself, "Oh, THIS is going to be EASY!" LOL. And it was. He hammed it up really nice...

Micah's version of "the thinker":


I LOOOOVE this one! He just threw his head back and LAUGHED like he had not a care in the world!


Such expressive toes! To me, it looks like he's saying, "Hold on just a sec..." with his feet! hee hee


Such stylin' hair at 3 months old!


This picture makes me imagine what he's going to look like when he grows up. He looks so mature!


Modeling is SUCH hard work...really tuckers a kid out!


Shawn & Lori, this was just a sneak peek of my favorites! The rest will be posted in the next week or so on my ordering site!
There was an error in this gadget

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...