Brad and Marka are MARRIED!!!!

YAAYYY! Brad and Marka are married! This couple has really found a place in my heart and have become true friends! Every time we'd meet, we had so much fun and just couldn't stop talking! I enjoyed their wedding day doubly because I got to take such COOOL pictures AND because I got to celebrate my friends getting married!!

One thing Brad and Marka take very seriously is their FUN, so it was no surprise to me that Marka requested her wedding pictures to be ANYTHING but normal! And that's what they got...nothing normal! Of course, I was THRILLED to oblige! For starters, all of the "formal" pictures were taken, YEP, SITTING down, IN the pews! When Marka and I first talked about this idea, I LOVED it!! Check out the effect:

Here's one of the Bride & her Dad...AWWW!

LOVE this kiss picture!



Brad found us this most AWESOME and AMAAAZING location...kudos to the groom! I love it so much, I'll be going back to use it again...soon!



The groom and his posse...







I couldn't resist posting all three of these because I just love each of them so much for different reasons...

The bride's amazing bouquet by Michael Angelo's...





The bride and groom doing their "happy dance"...



Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...