Preparing for Romania


ORADEA, Romania - Official Travel and Tourism Information

On Friday we leave for Oradea, Romania for our missions trip!! We are SO excited! I can't wait to meet people on the other side of the world, which right now seems SO big, but hopefully will soon feel much smaller. I can't wait to look into the eyes of those gypsy children and tell them Jesus loves them. It's going to be a life-changing experience...I'm not exactly sure how yet, but I know life as we know it will be altered. We invite you to pray with us and for us as we travel! There are seventeen of us all together, and we all need so much prayer. Nothing within our own power will change lives. We bring a life-changing message, but it's not our own. If God were not with us, we would go in vain. So we really value and cherish your prayers.

I will be doing my best to blog and update as we go! Check back often for pictures/videos. Leave comments! It would be so encouraging to know who's praying for us!

Please note: if you need anything in the way of pictures over the next few weeks, you'll need to let me know no later than Wednesday evening at 9pm and all orders will be direct ship only. I will have an office assistant handling distribution of orders that come in while I'm gone, but she will not be taking new orders. I will not be able to answer emails or even check my phone messages while I'm gone, but I promise to promptly respond as soon as I return.

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...