Art Beat 2008

Well, it's 9:30 and kinda threatening outside, but so far it looks like Art Beat is still going forward, so I'm still gathering up my stuff and heading for downtown South Bend. I'm guessing that if it stays dry enough to set up, I'll most likely be there all evening snug and hopefully dry under my little tent! I'm pretty sure if it rains, I won't suddenly be bolting into the rain with all my pictures! SOOO, if you're looking for something to do tonight, come on out and visit! If it's raining, make a mad dash for it and hang out in the tent for a little while! I won't know where I'll be until I get my assignment when I check in, but I'll try to update facebook via my phone so you can make a bee line to the right place! See you tonight!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...