Welcome, new little Reese!

I'm always excited about new babies, but even MORE excited when I'm on "the list!" I remember from my own children's births, there's always a LIST...the top 10 people who you need to call to announce the baby's birth. I advise all my clients to bring their babies to me in the first two weeks because they curl up and sleep so easily for all those oh-so-adorable sleeping poses that everyone loves so much. But that usually only puts me at about 23rd on the email list. Bryan and Tania, however, put me on their top 10 list because they wanted pictures in the hospital, and THIS I considered such a privilege! Little Reese was less than 2 days old when I met her! Look at her smiling for the camera already!


reese_005.jpg



reese_085a.jpg


Welcome to the world, little Reese! I'll see you soon for even more pictures and maybe this time I'll grab a little snuggle or two for myself!


P.S. Thanks to Chris and Katie Whitcomb from Guided Light Photography for sharing their tips and tricks with me for this new blog format while I wait for my complete blog makeover from Uptown Design Studio. I'm enjoying blogging more than ever before!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...