Micah and Eli

Micah and my son Corban are the bestest buddies in the whole world, so when it comes to pictures, I have an advantage: I already know Micah and Micah already knows me. Many five year olds wouldn't feel quite so uninhibited for the first 30 minutes, but we were having a good ol' time right off the bat. I think we were done with his entire part of the session in less than 15 minutes FLAT! HA!


elimicah_composite.jpg


This is one of my favorite jumping shots EVER. I LOVE IT!


elimicah_013.jpg


elimicah_012.jpg


He's five...see?


elimicah_034.jpg


elimicah_032.jpg


elimicah_045.jpg


Big brother was having so much fun, Halle had to get in on the action too!


elimicah_028.jpg


Eli is such a happy-go-lucky baby, happy and content. But wait, he's 1...not really a baby anymore!


elimicah_062.jpg



elimicah_056.jpg


elimicah_067.jpg


My favorite shot of Eli, slightly out of focus, not intentionally (babies, MOOVE!), but I ended up loving it exactly this way. The feel is just right for his expression.


elimicah_076.jpg


And my favorite shot of Eli...because his eyes are so cool and blue, and because I love close ups.


elimicah_084.jpg


Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...