Lily is 9 Months Old!

Lily is just a joy to photograph! And her parents are some of the greatest people to work with as well! They come with ideas and bearing a small menagarie of items, as if they are raw ingredients, and they lay them out for me and let me whip up a really great recipe! This time they came bearing a large antique mirror, a tutu, some flowers, and of course, the star of the show, 9 month old Lily. They warned me that this time MIGHT be a little more work. But to be quite honest...I don't remember even working for a second...it may seem like work to some, but me and Lily, we just played!


lily_012.jpg


lily_025.jpg


lily_030.jpg


My favorite shot of the whole session...so whimsical! I almost envision fairy wings on her!


lily_045.jpg


lily_046.jpg


lily_069.jpg


lily_082.jpg


lily_089.jpg


lily_093.jpg






Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...