Baby J

He's not really such a baby anymore, but he'll always be MY baby, and I'm not sure when we'll stop calling him Baby J. And we'll probably NEVER stop calling him Booger! Little Jadon's grown up so fast...it's especially obvious these days now that I have a chance to slow down and take notice! We went to the park yesterday and while he can keep up with Corban on just about ANYTHING, I can't keep up with EITHER of them! HA! Here's some pictures documenting the awesome stage Jadon's at...SO fun!! Of course, being the dirt magnet that he is, his face is always messy in spite of my efforts, and I think I'm just going to leave that in the pictures. That's who he is... a messy, carefree little boy. And I love him just that way.


nelson_032.jpg



nelson_040.jpg


nelson_045.jpg


nelson_065.jpg


nelson_086.jpg


nelson_085.jpgnelson_093.jpg


We went to the park with our friends, Lauren, Adison, and Nolan. Here's some more pics of our awesome fun day. Corban and Adison are really close in age and really get along well. I love these two pics of them. When Adison got in close, Corban stuck his tongue out like girls have cooties. hahaha.



nelson_014.jpg


nelson_018.jpg


nelson_024.jpg


nelson_046.jpg


nelson_052.jpg


nelson_068.jpg


Both my boys have a weakness for older women. :)


nelson_069.jpg


nelson_077.jpg



nelson_088.jpg


nelson_089.jpg


nelson_090.jpg



nelson_096.jpg


nelson_098.jpg


Is it possible to blog too much? Well, there's more on the way in short order, so hang on for the ride! But for now I'm off to see my bff and spend the day at her lovely 24/7/365 vacation home on the lake. It's always so refreshing and rejuvenating!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...