Chris and Amelia are ENGAGED!!

For Chris and Amelia, it's easy to stay in love. They both feel so lucky to be with each other, and it shows. Neither stops to think for a second what they deserve out of the relationship, only what they can't wait to give. It was so fun to capture them laughing together and having such a good time. It lifts my heart to be around the kind of love and happiness I identify with myself, every day STILL after 9 years! Amelia and I agree: we are both SO blessed to have such wonderful men in our lives!







IMG_0341.jpg


IMG_0348.jpg


IMG_0381.jpg


IMG_0412.jpg


IMG_0063.jpg


IMG_0144.jpg




IMG_0186.jpg


IMG_0204.jpg


IMG_0274.jpg


IMG_0308.jpg




Amelia told me she's always wanted a monster truck, but I guess a Jeep with a rollbar complete with a sexy hunk will hold her over for now. She seems pretty happy with it!


IMG_0321.jpg


LOVE THIS ONE:


IMG_0152.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...