Cody and Jessica are Engaged!

Cody and Jessica have had me signed up for their 2009 wedding for well over a year now and yet this is the first time I've gotten to hang out with the two of them together! I was so excited to get to know them! They really are wonderfully fun together and we had FUN...till the park "warden" so RUDELY kicked us out because the park closed at 7:00!! With only about 1/2 an hour of light left, we SCRAMBLED for another location and found some RR tracks and a field of {prickly!!!} weeds to play in. Good times, good times. lol.





butler-9018.jpg


butler-9065.jpg


butler-9077.jpg


butler-9095.jpg


butler-9098.jpg


butler-9119.jpg


butler-9121.jpg


butler-9173.jpg


butler-9231.jpg


butler-9241.jpg butler-9278.jpg



Cody and Jess, I love your pictures cuz I love you! I can't believe I have to wait till next year for your wedding! Swing by and say hi a few times before then, will ya!?!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...