Wedding Vid's

In October, I had the pleasure of working with Brandon and Cybil from BC Digital Media Productions while we documented James and Sarah's wedding! And what a wedding it was! There was personalization galore, which is just photo-heaven for me! And James and Sarah are two of the craziest characters I've ever EVER had the pleasure of meeting. I'm proud to have retained them as friends since shooting their wedding...they're so great! So I was really excited to see their wedding videos posted on the BC blog! Since a lot of the footage was captured when I was just outside the frame directing poses, I feel quite a bit of pride and accomplishment in this production as well! We were havin' FUN! Go check it out HERE! And leave Brandon and Cybil some love...they'd love to know what you think!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...