All Smiles {Reese}

Little Reese is 6 months old and CUTE as a button! Look at this girly SMILE! She is definitely a happy child! Granted, the crazy performances Mom, Dad, and I put out were enough to make Oscar the Grouch giggle like Elmo, but HEY...look at the amazing results!


reese6_220.jpg


reese6_280b.jpg


reese6_010.jpg


reese6_025.jpg


reese6_053.jpg


reese6_062.jpg


reese6_074.jpg


I love this picture because the outfit Reese is wearing is an antique and has been in the family for generations. And the table she's sitting on is a family heirloom as well! The layers...the combination of sentiment and Reese's beautiful expression make this one of my top fav's!!


reese6_118.jpg


reese6_141.jpg


reese6_201.jpg


reese6_241.jpg


I saved the very best for last! I think this has got to be my favorite Reesey expression ever...you can see her new little teeth and her little happy look just makes me want to pick her up and kiss her little pudgy cheeks! She is SO beautiful!


reese6_224.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...