One year old {Micah}

One year sessions are some of my favorite, but they also mark the end of a whole YEAR of frequent visits with some of my favorite little people on the planet! So that makes them bittersweet. Micah's 1 year photo session was no exception. But we had fun...he did a fantastic job of chillin' and showing off his active and happy personality. LOVE this first shot beyond words!


micah12_006.jpg


Then he decided to show off his birthday balloons...this is his "Are you comin'...there's tons more back this way!" look...


micah12_058.jpg


LOVE these balloon shots! Smiles like this can't be faked!


micah12_077.jpg micah12_075.jpg


Micah has a great dad who loves to toss him around...


micah12_112.jpg


...and teach him the important things in life like BASKETBALL! :)


micah12_130.jpg


micah12_100.jpgMicah loves his puppy and I just adore this candid moment between them.


micah12_192.jpg


Outdoors was a little too exciting...I mean who can concentrate when there are awesome and amazing CARS driving by all the time? I know I can't!


micah12_215.jpg


micah12_223.jpg


YOU try being more interesting than a car! YAH, I DIDN'T THINK SO!


micah12_200.jpg


I don't remember what I did to finally get such a great smile in spite of the cars, but I'm quite certain their neighbors were all peeking out their windows and gossiping! ;) hahaha


micah12_241.jpg




Micah, I had a blast documenting your first year!! When you're two, I hope we get to hang out again!







Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...