A blast from the past {State Theater}

When my friend Lester offered to let me shoot in his theater, I was excited, but I should have been WAY more excited than I was!! I had no idea what was there...I had no CLUE about the amazing interior of that old building! I walked in and spent a good 20 minutes with my jaw on the floor looking around at all the detail, the 5-story ceiling, the amazing textures, the architecture! WOW! You know how the scene from the Titanic took the old staircase from the ruins and then showed it in all it's former glory...well, yah, that was what my mind was doing! It was incredible to think of all the stories and the events that the old dilapidated hall had seen!


Then, when I finally was able to snap back to the present, I went to work telling a few stories of my own. With pictures.


My assistant Bridget is not only very helpful, but stunningly beautiful as well and she so very kindly allowed me to turn her into a model for a day. We had SO much fun!




bridgetd014.jpg


bridgetd019.jpg


bridgetd032.jpg


bridgetd059.jpg


bridgetd082.jpg


bridgetd092.jpg


bridgetd102.jpg


bridgetd104.jpg


This is probably my favorite image of the entire session. I think her choice of attire ended up being just perfect for this old building where my overactive imagination pictured girls in ballroom gowns and men in bow ties. In this picture I can almost imagine that the building isn't old at all...it's brand new.




bridgetd123.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...