Brian and Carly

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of second-shooting with my friend Wes from Platinum Productions. Second-shooting is something entirely new to me, so I'm a little bit enamered with it. While my personality type lends itself well to running the show and being in charge, sometimes it's just nice to take a step back and enjoy capturing more of the behind the scenes stuff. It's a far less stressful job, that's for sure!


Carly and Brian, although I didn't get to know them as well as I do my own brides and grooms, were beautiful to photograph and had a lovely wedding day. It was obvious that they love each other and their family and friends. Here are some of my favorite shots...




cb078.jpg




cb081.jpg


The lovely St. Monica's Church.


cb328.jpg


cb323.jpg


Outside, just after walking down the aisle...




cb394.jpg


Some cute family member moments...




cb423.jpg




cb461.jpg




cb472.jpg


Heading to the park for pictures...




cb531.jpg


It was a little bit chilly that day so the groomsmen were coming to the bridesmaid's rescue with their suit coats. However, not all were an exact fit.




cb578.jpg




cb630.jpg


cb639.jpg


The reception hall was decorated gorgeously...


Carly Decor.jpg


Carly and Brian's first dance...


cb804.jpg




Carly and her dad...


cb811.jpg


cb902.jpg




Some awesome dance moves...


cb904.jpg




cb907.jpg


I had never seen this dancing game before, but I have a feeling I'll see it again...they're rowing down the river...


cb987.jpg




cb990.jpg


cb1047.jpg


Congratulations, Carly and Brian! What a gorgeous day! I wish you all the happiness!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...