California Day 1...

Our first day in CALIFORNIA! So exciting! Ok, these pictures are so out of order. Sorry about that, but somethings just don't work like they do at home...I HATE Vista! Anyways, here's some pictures from our day! We had a fabulous flight in...smooth sailing, beautiful weather, and I got some cool pictures from the plane. They're conveniently located at the END of my post.
Here's the Golden Gate Bridge...

My amaaazing husband! I am so excited he could come with me for this trip! We're having a blast!


The fabulous Jennifer and Aaron...

A crazy cool light fixture we found and drooled over for a few minutes before we found out how much it costs! $2400 at one store, $32,000 at another...yes, you read that right. THIRTY TWO THOUSAND. You won't see one in our house any time soon!


We saw these really cool street dancers and I couldn't help catching an action shot.









Alcatraz...this was our view from the table at our lunch venue.


Sea lions in the warf. Pretty cool to watch them play and slide around.


Checking out the large octopus on display. No one was appetized by this...










Tonight we're staying in Napa Valley! If I have internet access tomorrow night, you'll be hearing from me!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...