California: Day 2 & 3

Ok, guys, it's 2am! James is already in bed and I'm falling asleep at the computer. As much as I'd love to share dozens of pictures I took these past two days, I have to keep up my strength for all the pictures I get to take tomorrow! So here's a teaser, and you'll just have to wait a little while longer for everything else that's on it's way...
This ADORABLE couple is Ed & Carol. Of all the cool things I've photographed the past two days, this is by far my favorite picture. Ed & Carol are the reason I'm here and tomorrow they'll be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary. We spent the evening at their lovely California home with them and their family, enjoying a big Italian dinner with lots of laughter and memories. They just could not be more in love...what an example to those of us still figuring out how this marriage thing works! I'm just hoping tomorrow when they re-say their vows that my eyes will be dry enough to capture it!




Good night for now, and may your life be filled with love and laughter...

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...