Rachel & Sonny are Engaged!

What happens when a city girl meets a country boy? Well, I think this engagement session really sums that up in a way that only pictures can. I absolutely LOVED hanging out with Rachel and Sonny and left feeling SO disappointed that I couldn't photograph their wedding which is coming up in a month. It was not meant to be. But I was honored and totally psyched to do their engagement pictures and they'll have a really kickin' custom guest book at their wedding, so we're both pretty happy about that!











I looooove this shot. So attached to it. It has so many levels of coolness.


Well, congrats Rachel and Sonny! I know your wedding is going to be GORGEOUS and I'll be excited to see pictures from it!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...