My new little niece, Madelyn!

This past weekend I got to meet my new little niece, Madelyn for the first time! And of course what kind of Auntie would I be if I didn't take her first baby pictures!?! She's two months old already, but still so tiny! What an ADORABLE baby! And babies are my business, so I KNOW cute babies! TRUST me! In addition to being so CUTE, she's so well behaved and accommodating...look at what she let us do!! I was SO excited!!



I couldn't decide if I liked her head better to the left or the right, so we'll post both. I can't begin to tell you the fun we had setting up for this pose...lol. Funny stuff. Don't try this at home, kids!

Maddie with Daddy. Major kudos to my fabulous brother-in-law for being so patient with me while we worked this out! He's an awesome dad.

Look at her beautiful eyes! She just has the SWEETEST personality!


Baby pictures are VERY fun and SO rewarding when you get that AWESOME shot you've been working for, but it is definitely hard work! You have to move very slowly, be very patient, and work in very warm rooms so they don't get cold! We ran out of time this weekend for pictures with big brother Owen and the whole family...those will have to wait till next time! Congratulations Ben and Lacey on your beautiful new arrival! We love her, and you, SO much!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...