Mitch and Heather are ENGAGED!!

OBVIOUSLY I'm behind on my blogging...you're about to get an over abundance of updates! When it rains, it pours...or maybe it would be more appropriate to say when it snows, it blizzards??? The snow definitely kept me inside more and I got a lot of work done!


Mitch and Heather are a fantastic couple. I knew the moment I met them that we were going to have a LOT of fun. They have this candid way of teasing each other that lets you know they're comfortable in their skin and with each other. They laugh...A LOT...and they're not afraid to try something new or crazy. Most of these are completely unscripted moments. I just picked the lighting location and said, "Go over there...and laugh." Sometimes I'd bark out an order like, "KISS!" and the half dozen moments that followed were better than anything I could have come up with. That's when I feel the happiest taking pictures...when I know my clients are comfortable being themselves and the pictures will remind them of who they are.


Avid Colts and ND fans, we started our session with some football on ND campus. Mitch was NOT too happy about the fact that we couldn't find a time to do this other than during a game...I felt bad about that UNTIL I saw what a gorgeous day it was and then I was too excited to feel any regret...it was a rare find! And Heather was able to coax a few silly grins out of Mitch in spite of his pouting...which OBVIOUSLY only the love of his life could possibly do! Check her out...she's got this whole situation TOTALLY under control:


curtis005.jpg


Heather shows off her muscles...Mitch doesn't look too impressed, but I think he really is...


curtis012.jpg


curtis017.jpg


Look at this GORGEOUS light and the beautiful fall colors. I don't know who's more in love...Mitch and Heather, or ME! lol


curtis027.jpg


curtis028.jpg


curtis046.jpg


curtis052.jpg


See, I can do "normal." Kind of.


curtis056.jpg


curtis057.jpg


curtis060.jpg


curtis066.jpg


curtis088.jpg


Is it terribly disrespectful to take dive into the ND Reflecting Pond? Naaaaaah.


curtis093.jpg


Mitch finally gains the upper hand in this little campus-wide football game they've been playing.




curtis107.jpg


curtis112.jpg


One of my FAVORITES! Heather makes a break for it. I looooove this shot!




curtis117.jpg


Back at Mitch's house we found some beautiful scenery for some more moody shots. We were in hyper-speed mode, however, because the mosquitos were UNBELIEVABLE. They looked like little Christmas lights in this picture...I photoshopped them out ONE. AT. A. TIME. Ugh.




curtis128.jpg


curtis134.jpg


Now THIS? THIS is {smashing fabulous} art! I'm totally diggin' it.


curtis136.jpg


curtis145.jpg


curtis152.jpg


curtis156.jpg


curtis158.jpg


curtis177.jpg


curtis181.jpg


curtis182.jpg


curtis183.jpg


curtis186.jpg


curtis191.jpg


curtis205.jpg


That was a crazy fun time...thanks Mitch and Heather!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...