Sarah's TRASH THE DRESS Session!!

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for...how to TRULY TRASH a dress. Sarah is my hero...I seriously don't think I could have done this. It was windy, 35, and drizzling. I was ready to reschedule and I was the one who had two layers of clothes on and an umbrella! But NOPE, she would have none of that! I was like, OK, crazy woman, let's ROCK N ROLL!


Of course, we started out slowly. The whole point of TTD is not truly to trash, but to create. We created some truly gorgeous, artistic pictures on our way to the slime pit.


sarah008.jpg


sarah019.jpg


sarah066.jpg


sarah169.jpg


sarah194.jpg


sarah216.jpg


sarah254.jpg


sarah291.jpg


sarah295.jpg


Here's our destination! The biggest, coldest, smelliest mud pit you've ever seen. Had it been a warm day, I would have spent HOURS here, dragging this dress through the mud. But as it was, once we dove in, we had about 3 minutes till hypothermia would set in.


sarah335.jpg


Here's Sarah's initial reaction to the cold water. lol. I love it.


sarah368.jpg


She got her game face on and shutters started snappin'. It was so hard for me not to shake and shiver FOR her! She's crazy awesome.


sarah375a.jpg


And if THAT wasn't enough, she got a little wetter. :)


sarah394a.jpg


Last shot of the day before we wrapped her up and rushed her off to the house. AWESOME session...what a RUSH! Thanks James and Sarah for being so amazing!!


sarah406a.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...