It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas...

I bet all of you have a couple last minute Christmas gifts to pick up (I know I do!) Well, let me saddle up my reindeer and help you out! I'm cleaning house and in the process of moving into my new office space I realized I have WAAAAY too many pictures laying around here. I love them all, I really do. But they're taking over and I'm having a minimalistic moment. I decided it's time to have a contest to distribute a few of these on behalf of my loyal blog readers.


So here's how it works...leave me a comment on this post...one per person! If you're the 1st, 7th, 29th, or 57th commenter I will respond to you and ask you for the name and address of the person you'd like me to send the artwork to on your behalf! I'll wrap it up nice and include a little note explaining that it's a Christmas gift from you to them. I will only ship within the continental U.S. and you don't get to choose which piece is sent (I will field suggestions). Some are framed and some are not, but all are guaranteed to be {smashing fabulous}. Last day for comments to count will be 12/31/08.


Here's just a few of the pieces of artwork I'm retiring. There are CA countryside images and some sunsets...some random artistic tidbits representing places I've been. I will sign the back of each piece and indicate limited production.

P.S. If I can't see who you are by clicking on your blogger profile, leave your email address...if I can't get ahold of the person who comments, I won't publish the comment and I'll move on to the next person in line.

IMG_6832.jpg


green097b.jpg


IMG_6667.jpg


IMG_6765.jpg


Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...