Eliana, world. World, Eliana.

When I held Eliana for the first time, it was at a church function. I walked out with James and the boys to the van and I asked, "HOW can I get them to let me take her picture???" Well, God must have heard that request because not two days later Melissa called and said, "We'd REALLY love for you to take Eliana's pictures!" YAY! I dropped everything and temporarily abandoned my holiday time-off policy for our dear friends. It was well worth it! Check these out:


Eliana037.jpg


Eliana040.jpg


Eliana006.jpg


Eliana015.jpg


Eliana019.jpg


I love these! I'm so infatuated!


Eliana029.jpg


Eliana030.jpg


My favorite part are the adorable wrinkles on her back...SO cute!


Eliana031.jpg


Eliana033.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...