Home Sessions {Reese}

From here on out, my photography business is hitting the road! Except for newborn sessions, I'll be doing all photo shoots on location! And that doesn't mean I'll be haulling a backdrop everywhere...no, the new concept here is creating {smashing fabulous} art by capturing you in the real world you live in! This isn't an entirely new concept, but I found that I enjoyed it so much that I wanted to center my entire business around it. And it's going smashingly. I love it!


Reese's Mama says her friends think she's a blingaholic. Too many accessories? A ring too big? Too shiny? Unheard of! Lol. I think the apple falls NOT far from the tree...look how happy Reese is all decked out in her flashy bling! She sparkles far brighter than the sequins, which, I think, is exactly the type of personality that can pull off such a look! Perfect!


reese017.jpg


Not convinced? Well, how about this...


reese022.jpg


This is one of my favorite images of the entire session. I love the striped walls in her nursery and the very relaxed look on her face. She was just chillin'...it was so cute!


reese094.jpg


reese111.jpg


reese145.jpg


reese169.jpg


Ok, no WAIT...I think THIS is my favorite image from the session! I can't decide! I love them all. But this one just makes me all warm and fuzzy...such a happy family!


reese188.jpg


reese202.jpg


reese228.jpg


reese256.jpg


Reese, thanks for being so cooperative and for loving to smile SO much! You're absolutely precious!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...