Country Boy, City Girl {Anthony and Michelle}

Anthony is a country boy. Michelle is a city girl. So we decided that the two of them needed a dual location engagement session to contrast this. We started out in DTSB and took some super hot shots for the city girl...




piper068.jpg


piper097.jpg


piper106.jpg


Then we moved out to Anthony's territory in the country. This happened to be the exact location of their first kiss. And THAT, if you know me or anything about my artwork at all, had me all kinds of inspired!!




piper113-2.jpg


piper123-2.jpg


piper147.jpg


piper161.jpg


piper166.jpg


piper187.jpg


piper198.jpg


piper213.jpg


piper224.jpg


I'm behind on my blogging...I had to get this one up FAST because I just shot their wedding last weekend! They have to be "blog engaged" for a little while before they can be "blog married!" LOL.

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...