Theatre and Baseball {Brian and Jessica}


Brian and Jessica really fed into my photo addiction. They are almost as excited about what I do as I am, so when I explained my process of creating personalized artwork, they went above and beyond in offering me amazing options! Brian's mom rented out the Morris for their engagement session! When I sit down with my couples, I always try to get a sense of what they're into...BESIDES each other. :) Of course, usually whatever they typically enjoy has taken a huge back seat to wedding plans and being happy, in love and engaged, but generally there's something that we can incorporate into pictures that adds even more meaning and depth to their pictures as we portray their current life together. For Brian and Jessica, there were two primary things that surfaced from that discussion: theater and baseball. Jessica has a degree in theater and it's most definitely her passion! When we walked into the Morris Performing Arts Center I could just feel her excitement for the grandeur and the atmosphere there! We had such a good time capturing some dramatic and theatrical pictures here...




socia003.jpg


socia009.jpg


socia012.jpg


socia015.jpg


socia016.jpg


socia021.jpg


socia030.jpg


We took some pictures outside as well...




socia034.jpg




socia038.jpg


LOVE the feel of this one...




socia047.jpg


socia049.jpg


Isn't Brian SUCH a gentleman? *sigh*




socia055.jpg


socia056.jpg


socia061.jpg


socia064.jpg


socia069.jpg


Here's where we incorporated a lil bit of baseball...and brought out their crazy fun side...hahaha!




socia077.jpg


Isn't Jessica so glamorous here? The wind in her hair looks amazing!


socia081.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...