The Raw Talent Class

The Raw Talent Class has now ushered 50 students through to the world of better picture taking this year!!!! Here's just a sampling of the feedback we're getting:


"I just wanted to let you know I LOVED your class...and I really really want you to do a part 2!! I'll be there! Thanks again - I can't say enough great things about this course - it (and you!) was fabulous!" ~P.N.


"Thanks so much for teaching the class and being so patient with all of us! I have learned a TON! By far the best class I have taken! You have opened up the world of manual picture taking for me." ~Kim


"I wanted to say thank you! This class has been fun and certainly educational, ha! I have learned so much and am super excited about where I am at right now and I know that in the months to come my photos will look better and better. You have an incredible eye and it's been fun to learn as you critiqued photos along the way - completely rearranged my ideas of great photos." ~H.S.


What's all the buzz about? The Raw Talent Class is an online photography class taught by the artist behind Rawsii wedding photography: Christi Nelson. It's designed to take novice and beginning DSLR users from the very frustrating feeling of "WHY IS MY CAMERA DOING THIS????" to a comfortable level ready for practice and marked improvement. For four weeks we cover the aspects of getting a correct exposure. The weekly assignments will help you understand what your camera is doing and why. Each assignment is reviewed so you know how you did and what you need to work on. At the end of four weeks, you get a one-on-one phone call from Christi to go over anything that might still be confusing you about exposure. Weeks 5-7 cover artistic aspects of photography and the 8th week covers post processing techniques in Lightroom and Photoshop. The cost of the eight week class is $250 which includes a disk of Lightroom and Photoshop tutorials and Christi's own special sharpening action that makes her images look so crisp and sharp.


Right now we're working our way through the waiting list, so if you're on it, you might be getting an email soon! If we have 15 people on the list who are ready to take it in February, then the class will be full. If we make it through the list and still have some spots open, we'll be opening it up on facebook for last minute takers. If you'd like to get a head start, put your name on the waiting list now! Email bridget@rawsii.com right away!


And here's a sneak peek!...


IMG_9437.jpg

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...