Katie -- Trash the Dress

hile weddings are fun and exciting because of the emotions and the action, Engagement Sessions and Trash the Dress shoots are where I really love to hang out...everyone's relaxed and focused...we're not thinking about anything but awesome pictures. We're all there JUST to rock out the artwork!


Katie is gorgeous and she works it like it's nobody's business! And yes, for those of you wondering, this is her actual Lea-Ann Belter wedding dress! Isn't it gorgeous? For that reason, we didn't TRASH it, we just roughed it up a little. It got a few thorns here and there, but Katie will be the first to tell you IT was SOOOOO worth it!!!! I mean, COME ON...just check out these awesome pictures!!




katiebttd011.jpg




Bridget caught this one while I was precariously perched on the dock railing, threatening to take a chilly Autumn swim. Notice I'm not posting MY angle...I TOTALLY like hers better and she didn't risk her life to get it! Hmmm...maybe I should be taking lessons from HER!



katiebttd049.jpg




katiettd054.jpg



katiettd276.jpg
katiettd047.jpg
katiettd052.jpg
katiettd054.jpg
katiettd066.jpg
katiettd140.jpg
katiettd171a.jpg
katiettd254.jpg


My secret to this shot was an awesome assistant who's willing to climb trees and shake leaves down for me. :) Bridget...you're awesome!!!





katiettd344.jpg


katiettd419.jpg


katiettd439.jpg


Soooooo, anyone wanna TRASH a dress? It'll be FUN!

Looking for something specific? Search for:

Hits since 2/21/2008

Web Hosting Pages

Where in the world...